Our customized school programs can be tailored to meet the requirements of a specific curriculum and calendar. LITA works with educators to structure language immersion experiences that align with your school’s needs and expectations. This includes designing the curriculum and itinerary, preparing students for travel, and ensuring a safe and outstanding experience. LITA’s Directors, Jordan Romm and Michela Corcorran, will work with your school’s Spanish or World Languages Department through all steps of the process to ensure all needs are met.
Typical Program Elements
- Homestay experience with weekly group excursions
- Language classes taught by local instructors or in tandem with a school’s teachers
and the program's group leaders
- Internship and/or service learning program to dive deeper into a specific area of study
- Backcountry adventure
- Urban explorations
Length and timing will vary based on calendar and objectives. For more information and to discuss pricing, please call our offices (contact information here) or email us at email@example.com
If you are a parent or student interested in an independent summer immersion program in Spain, you can learn more about our open-enrollment programs here.
- “I feel compelled to say how thrilled I am that both my son and daughter went to Spain on this wonderful program. I feel like my whole parenting of their young lives culminated with this experience. It is one of the best things I have done as a mother for these two great kids.”
- — Kathy Wright, parent, 2011 and 2013
- "Initially thinking this trip was going to be just like any other student travel program was the most wrong I have ever been in my entire life. Every experience with LITA was better than the rest, and each one explored a different area of Spanish culture, from gastronomy, to politics, to dancing. LITA truly provided me with an experience you cannot find anywhere else."
- — Shivam Patel, student, 2016